- We are the leading manufacturer of conduction systems and electric cable pipes: tubes and cable trays.
- Our main factory and office headquarters are based in Biar (Alicante, Spain). We manufacture all the products we supply, which allows us to have complete control over production processes and logistics.
- We are at the forefront of innovation and we always follow the highest current requirements for quality, safety and functionality. Technical and commercial approaches based on a firm research and quality policy, the business acumen, technical abilities and helpful skills of our staff, plus ambitious development projects are reasons to look to the future with positivity.
- However, our number one at Aiscan is our customers, to whom we dedicate all our capabilities to ensure their satisfaction, as they are the most essential part of this organisation.
- Since 1977 our products have played a role in facilities in a huge majority of significant and well-known projects across Spain – in both homes as well as service and industrial buildings too.
- Our brand is specified in many installation projects, which makes us proud to be referred to as a high quality brand that delivers on its guarantees.
- We have framework agreements with the biggest electrical products distribution networks. Plus, from the very beginning we have been committed to local and regional distributors. They help us to offer the very best service, and get our products to the end client quickly and reliably.
- We have a certified quality assurance system in place based on UNE-EN ISO 9001, and a certified environmental management system based on UNE-EN ISO 14001.
- All our main and strategic products are AENOR certified, as a show of the commitment demonstrated in its quality and environmental policies.
- Given the increase in demand from international markets, we have also certified the majority of our parts according to SASO regulations (Saudi Arabia) and UL standards (United States).
- In addition to the existing quality controls in place, we have our own lab with a wide range of modern facilities, where all product testing is carried out according to the different applicable regulations. This lab has earned the ENAC (national certification and accreditation entity) accreditation, in compliance with UNE-EN-ISO-IEC 17025 which officially recognises the lab’s technical abilities to perform tests and trials.
- We have had a significant level sales in Portugal and France for quite some time now. In various countries of Latin America we also have sales representatives. This has allowed us to witness the installation projects completed in these areas.
- However, over the last few years we have launched an ambitious internationalisation plan by opening two new production plants in Bahrain and Morocco, which are working at optimal activity levels…
- And that’s just the start! We hope to continue growing and channelling energy all over the world!
Channelling energy since 1977.